1. Rider has to submit original PAN Card/Voter Card and a photocopy of driving License. The same will be returned when he/she returns bike safely.
2. Rider has to deposit an amount of Rs. 10000 as security. The same will be returned when he/she returns bike safely.
3. In case of any damage, rider will reimburse Bike On Rent In Mumbai for all expenses to restore the bike to original condition.
4. In case of accidents, customer will pay the complete rent till the day the bike become reusable. Security deposit and all the original documents will be returned only after the repairs are completed. Rider will also pay the repair charges of the bike and if it is more than security deposit then rider will pay the excess amount.
5. All his/her documents will be returned only after he will clear his/her debt to Bike on Rent in Maumbai.
6. Rider will pay to Bike On Rent In Mumbai all the fines/penalties due to rider's fault.
7. One helmet per bike will be provided to the rider.
8. Rider will be responsible for the companion's safety. Rider will follow all traffic rules and won't do rash driving.
9. Bike on Rent will not be responsible for any illegal activity done by rider.
10. It is the riders responsibility to operate the rental bike in a manner appropriate to prevailing road and weather conditions; wear a helmet and other protective clothing; know the relevant rules of the road and practice safe riding.
11. It is the riders responsibility to get the vehicle inspected at us every 30 days. In case rider fails to inspect the vehicle at us and any engine trouble comes up, he/she has to bear the expence for the same.
12. Kilometer Limitation is as follows.
- Daily Limit: 150 KMS
- Week Limit: 800 KMS
- Fortnight (15 Days) Limit: 1400 KMS
- Month Limit: 2000 KMS
If exceeds the above limit, customer has to pay Rs. 1 per Kilometer.
In our chaotic lives, having an option is always good. Mr. Henry provides bullet on rent in Mumbai. You can use these bikes as per your need and return your rented bike as per your changing life priorities.